SC US521BusCam > SC US521TrkCam

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Clinched Highway Mapping Forum Index -> Old topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rickmastfan67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:07 am    Post subject: SC US521BusCam > SC US521TrkCam Reply with quote

Hey Tim, I just noticed that you put this route in incorrectly into the site.

It's suppose to be "SC US521TrkCam" as it's a Truck route, and not a Business route. If you look at the URL, you'll see that the file name is correct, but the rest of it isn't.
http://cmap.m-plex.com/hb/hwymap.php?mt=g&r=sc.us521trkcam&sys=usban&rg=all&mt=g

Now, changing the name on the site would be simple, however, there are people using the incorrectly named route. Confused

So, on the update page, something like this will need to be posted:

Quote:
South Carolina US 521 Business (Camden): Deleted Route; posted as a Truck route, not Business.
South Carolina US 521 Truck (Camden): Added Route

Can you please do this? All that's needed to be fixed is the CSV file as the route file itself is fine. Thanks Tim. Smile I have to admit, I'm embarrassed that I didn't notice this a lot sooner. Neutral
Back to top View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed in the next update.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
dfilpus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drove through Camden this week and noticed some differences as far as the Truck Routes go. US 521 Truck does not go through downtown. It follows Eherenclou Drive and Chestnut Ferry southwest of town.

At the intersection of US 521 and York Street south of town, there is a sign cluster for US 1 and SC 37 Truck routes heading east along York Street.
rickmastfan67

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dfilpus wrote:
Drove through Camden this week and noticed some differences as far as the Truck Routes go. US 521 Truck does not go through downtown. It follows Eherenclou Drive and Chestnut Ferry southwest of town.

Verified.
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=34.229456,-80.605552&spn=0.013057,0.027874&z=16&layer=c&cbll=34.22932,-80.605538&panoid=LA1eU5A1OXAwuuIN5n1qjA&cbp=12,25.5,,1,6.11

However, I have discovered some crazy things about it.

Going South on US-521 from the Eherenclou Drive intersection, it's co-signed with itself... Rolling Eyes
Also, it has a seperate segment from US-1 East of town. [2] Rolling Eyes

dfilpus wrote:
At the intersection of US 521 and York Street south of town, there is a sign cluster for US 1 and SC 37 Truck routes heading east along York Street.

Found that assembly. However, it's not SC-37, but SC-34.
[1] [2] [3]

Anyways, I have to make 2 different US-521 Trucks for the city (well, update one and create one) and add a US-1 Truck. Fun. lol.
rickmastfan67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, I've made the corrections. Check my private thread concerning the SC Overhaul for the links. Cool
rickmastfan67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've decided that the one way truck routes on the East side of town aren't going to be included here. But the US-521 Truck on the West side route has been corrected and extended to it's correct JCT with US-521 on the South side of town. It's now online in the HB.

<< Locked >>
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Clinched Highway Mapping Forum Index -> Old topics All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: